Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ahhhh, my first blog *insert sappy music*



Sooo, here I am! I guess this entry will serve as an introduction of sorts...I'm 26 years old, and I'm a tattoo artist. The real reason I started this blog is to promote my new "job", my Etsy shop!


thekittylitterdisco.etsy.com


I sell crocheted items (iPod/iPhone/Cell Phone/Other Random Electronic) cozies, Kitty Cat Ear Hats (Acrylic or Wool, your choice!), and kitschy and weird jewelry like blow dryer necklaces, watering can necklaces, and rorschach ink blot and toilet paper roll shrink plastic necklaces. I try to add new items weekly.

You can follow me on Twitter, if you like! I'm under

twitter.com/kttylttrdsco


Etsy is amazing. There are so many fabulous crafters I can't believe it! If you've never checked it out, you definitely should. It's free to sign up, and a great place to purchase one of a kind items for you or for gifts. Ahhh. I love Etsy.

2 comments: